Hostel for boys and girls with excellent amentities have been provided inside the college campus.The gents` hostel can accomodate nearly 552 inmates. The ladies` hostel can accomodate more than 540 inmates. Both the hostels are provided with spacious mess halls and modern kitchens. Effective waste disposal using bio-gas and waste water treatment plants ensures environment protection. Caring wardens and tight security ensures a pleasant stay, allowing students to focus on their studies.
Men`s Hostel - Mr. Rajan Zachariah & Mr.James T A
Ladies Hostel - Ms. Mary Rajan, Ms. Saly C K, Ms. Saly Mathew & Vimala Bai K
Rules & Regulations in Hostel
- Keep silence in the Hostel.
- The talk, songs, conversations, discussions etc should not be a nuisance to the other inmates, especially to the roommates.
- Keep the hostel rooms, area etc neat and clean always.
- Bed should be properly laid by individual students before leaving to the classes.
- Drying of cloths should be at the places earmarked for the purpose.
- Do not throw the waste here and there. Put them in the dust bin/basket meant for that purpose.
- Do not disposition, damage or disfigure the hostel properties like building, ancillaries, furniture, equipment etc.
- All students will take fire precautions when they are in the hostel/classes.
- Switch off the lights, fans etc when they are not in use.
- Water is precious. Conserve it. Close the tap immediately after the use.
- Hostel customs are common sense practices. Offensive behavior to be avoided.
- Students can leave the hostel, if necessary, only after making entry in the prescribed register and getting written permission from the Warden or a staff authorized by him. Unauthorized leaving will be viewed seriously and disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulters.
- Avoid politics during conversations/discussions. Friendly discussion being encouraged.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Guests/Parents/Friends and day scholars are not allowed in the hostel especially to the living rooms. They will be attended to in the visitors room.
- All the inmates of the hostel must be present without fail at the time of roll-call. Non compliance will be viewed seriously.
- Mess timings fixed shall be strictly adhered to.
- Taking food from unauthorized sources is strictly forbidden. Inmates should take food only from the College Canteen/Mess while they are in hostel.
- Students shall utilize the recreation facilities of the hostel between 4.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.
- During college hours students should not stick around in the hostel.
- Students are not permitted to take their conveyance to the hostel premises; they should be parked in the parking area earmarked.
- All students to adhere the hostel rules and regulations and also the instructions passed on from time to time by the hostel authorities.