Dr. Prasad is presently Associate Professor and Head of the CSE Department, FISAT. He was graduated in Mathematics from University of Calicut in 1998, had his post graduation in Computer Applications from Bharathiar University in the year 2001, and gained second post graduation in M.Tech and Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from Dr.M.G.R.University in the year 2006 and 2012 respectively. He started his career as a lecturer in the Department of Computer Applications of Union Christian College, Aluva during the period October 2001 to September 2006. Since September 2006, he is working in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly. He has published 8 research papers in the International Journals and 16 papers in National and International Conferences. As special achievements, Mr. Prasad received ‘Best Teacher Award’ from FISAT in the year 2014. He has also won the ‘Best Paper Award’ for the research scholars in the National Conference on ‘Computing and Communication 2011’ organized by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Research grant of Rs. 2 lakhs from AICTE under Research Promotion Scheme (RPS) was achieved for the work related with his research in the financial year 2011-2012. Received Rs.10,000 from KSCSTE for the research work related with ‘Computer Cognizance’ in the year 2012. He is the Nodal Officer for FISAT to MHRD, Govt. of India. He had attended five SDP/QIP/Refresher programmes. He is the life member of ISTE. He has organised and conducted several talks in National & International level Seminars/Workshops.
Teaching - 12 Years
Research - 7 Years
- Published 22 research papers in International Journals and the proceedings of conferences.
- Editor of Proceedings of National Seminar on ’Advanced Networking Technology and Security Issues’ from 8-10 Aug 2007.
- Co-auther of the Book "Data Base Management System". Published on March 2006.
- Editor of Proceedings of International Conference on ’Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies for High Performance Applications from 24-26 Sept 2008
- Guest Editor of Online International Journal ‘IJCA’ in the year 2012 September.