Ms. Sreevidya P has done her B.Tech from NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad and M.E in Control Systems from PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.She has 3.8 years of industrial experience and 11.2 years of teaching experience. She is working in Federal Institute of Science and Technology from April 2007. Her areas of interests are image processing and control algorithms.
1. “Direction sensitive Wavelet Packet Transform for Despeckling of Ultrasound Images”, Sreevidya P, U.Vimalraj, S.Esakkirajan and T. Verrakumar, IET Journal of Computer Vision, ISSN (Print) : 1751-9632, April 2016.
2. “Compression & Comparison of ECG signals using Wavelets and Wavelet Packets”Sreevidya P, Beenu Riju and Smitha K, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Vol ,issue 24,10.17485/ist/2015/v8i24/83319 .
3. “Direction Sensitive Wavelet Packet for Despeckling of Ultrasound Images”, Sreevidya P and Beenu Riju, International Conference on Advances in Applied Mathematics,Material Science & Nanotechnology for Engineering & Industrial Applications ICAMMNE-2016.
4. “Compression & Comparison of ECG signals using DWT & DWPT”, Sreevidya P and Beenu Riju, International Conference on Soft Computing & Applied Sciences-ICSCASE-2015.
5. “Despeckling of ultrasound Images using Spatial Domain Filters”, Sreevidya P and S.Esakkirajan, International Conference on Control, Testing and Calibration ICCCT-2015.