MCA is a professional two-year PG programme in Computer Applications designed for aspirants who want to outshine in the world of technology. Securing full admissions to the MCA Programme in 2021 proves that the MCA programme offered by FISAT is one of the most sought after courses by students hopeful to turn out to be top class computer professionals.
The annual intake of students to the MCA course in FISAT is 120. The students were admitted to the course through careful screening and other admission criteria which include both merit based and entrance-exam based strategies. The college website was enabled to receive online applications and admission fees payment to activate the application.
- Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree OR Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University).
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
- Must qualify entrance examination conducted by a competent authority as per the rules and regulations of APJ/AICTE/Govt.
For the academic year 2021-22 , the admission to MCA programme was as shown:
Sanctioned Intake -120 Seats
The full admission to the department is the end result of consistently bagging the top spots in the University Examinations and the good placement records of the department.
For the academic year 2022-23 , the admission process to the MCA programme is going on. Click on the Admissions tab to apply for the same.
Admission Coordinators :
1. Dr. Santhosh Kottam, Asst. Prof (Sr.Gr), Department of Computer Applications
2. Mr. Nithin Rajan, Asst. Prof., Department of Computer Applications.