Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India to systematically rank all major higher educational institutions and universities in India on indicators related to “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development” amongst students and faculties.
Major Indicators for consideration
Assessment of innovation and startup ecosystem in HEIs will be based on Seven parameters with certain weightages allocated as below.
- Budget, Expenses to Support & Revenue Generated
- Infrastructures & Facilities to Support Innovations and Start-ups
- Awareness Activities for Promoting Idea Generation and Innovation
- Promotion and Supporting Entrepreneurship Development
- Intellectual Property (IP) Generation, Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Innovative Learning Methods & Courses
- Innovations in Governance of the Institution
- In ARIIA 2021 ranking, FISAT is placed among band ‘PERFORMER’ under [college/institutions (private/self financed)( Technical)] category.
- In ARIIA 2020 ranking, FISAT is awarded with Band B (Rank between 26th – 50th) under [college/institutions (private/self financed)( Technical)] category.