Programme Outcomes (PO)
- PO 1: Apply the knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- PO 2: Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data – based decision making.
- PO 3: Develop value-based leadership ability and entrepreneurial skills.
- PO 4: Understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- PO 5: Lead themselves and others in the achievement of organisational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
PSO 1: To acquire requisite domain knowledge, communication & interpersonal skills and attitude necessary to provide solutions in a global environment.
PSO2: To master problem solving abilities in functional areas of management through learning and adopting rigorous analytical tools and methods and applying them in real life scenarios.
PSO 3: To apply the ethical, economic and legal frameworks in a dynamic business ecosystem.
PSO4: To harness entrepreneurial and leadership skills aligned with the priorities of the society.