Programme Assessment Committee (PAC) (Twice a semester)
- Frames the department calendar consistent with the institute / KTU calendar
- 2. Prepares the work allocation for the semester and identifies the status of new recruitments to the department.
- Plans steps to improve the quality of the program as informed by the DAC and DQAC.
- 4. Organizes the extramural programs and invited talks based on the identified curriculum gaps and communicate them with University.
- Evaluates the teaching practices and innovative teaching methods.
- Monitors the feedback processes and identifies corrective measures on the overall feedback received from various stakeholders about the program management.
- Overall monitoring of the academic activities like, results, PO attainment etc.
Structure of Programme Assessment Committee (PAC)
Director FBS, All CAC Heads, IQAC Coordinator, NAAC / NBA Coordinator