Mr. Stany E George completed his B.Tech and M.Tech from Anna University, Chennai. He did his Post Graduation in Power System Engineering and worked in KSEB for 2 years from 2008 to 2010. Since 2012 he is working as Assistant Professor in FISAT. He has guided 5 M.Tech Projects and 10 number of B.Tech Projects.
Papers presented in journals:
- “A Closed Loop Non – Linear Sinusoidal PWM Control for Semi Z – Source Inverter” , International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol 4, Issue – 4
- “Reconfiguration of solar array under partial shade condition for maximum energy harvesting” , International Journal of Advance Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Sept 2016, ISSN 2320 -3765
- “A Novel Islanding Detection Method Based On Rate of Change of Reactive Power” , International Journal for Advance Research in Applied Science and Engineering, Nov 2015, Volume 3, ISSN: 232-9653
Papers presented in conferences:
- “Hybrid Energy Storage System With A Special Battery Charger For Wind Power System“, Second IRF International Conference on 10th August 2014, Cochin, 10 Aug, ISBN: 978-93-84209-43-8 3
- “Single Phase Five Level Inverter for Photo voltaic Distributed Generation“, Second IRF International Conference on 10th August 2014, Cochin, 11 Aug, ISBN: 978-93-84209-43-8 4
Mr. Stany E George is pursuing Ph.D at Annamalai University.