Ms. Dhanya S. has completed her B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Government Engineering College, Wayanad in the year 2008. She completed M. Tech in Communication Engineering from Federal Institute of Science & Technology, Angamaly in the year 2012. She has worked as Graduate Apprentice at Kerala State IT Mission, Thiruvananthapuram for a period of one year and has associated with the SPARK project of the Kerala Government. She joined as Assistant Professor in FISAT on 05/07/2013. She is currently pursuing PhD from APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. She is a lifetime member of ISTE. She has published one paper in Springer plus, 4 papers in IEEE Xplore and 6 papers in reputed international journals.
- Ist rank in MTech from MG University
- NPTEL online course on “Teaching And Learning in Engineering”
- NPTEL 12 weeks online course on “Electronic System for Cancer Diagnosis”
- NPTEL 12 weeks online course on “Network Analysis”
- Mentor for the NPTEL Online Certification Course “Network Analysis”