Ms. Hansa J Thattil completed her B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Co-operative Institute of Technology, Vadakara (2006). She completed her ME in Computer Science and Engineering from Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore in 2008 . She started her career as lecturer in Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology. She joined Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly on 19 DEC 2008 and is currently working as Assistant Professor (Special Grade) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. She has a teaching experience of more than 14 years. She is staff in charge of Fisat Consultancy Services(FCS)
Area of interest
Doing research under Kerala Technological University.
Data Mining, Machine Learning, Data Structures
- Reshma, S., & Thattil, H. J. (2014). Inpainting of Binary Images Using the Cahn-Hilliard Equation. International Journal of Science, Engineering and Computer Technology, 4(11), 296.
- Reshma, S., & IIHansa, J. T. (2014). Graph cuts and active contours for texture aware image segmentation. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology, 2(2), 176-180.
- Presented a paper titled “Hybrid analysis & modeling of financial time series” in National Research Conference on challenges and innovations in IT at Kongu Engineering College
- Successfully Completed NPTEL online certification on Deep Learning – Part 1
- Successfully completed NPTEL online certification on Data Mining.
- Short term course on recent trends in computer architecture at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
- FDP on Data mining and warehousing at SNGIST
- FDP on Research trends in computer science at Muthoot Institute of Science and Technology
- Fuzzy logic and genetic algorithm at Adi Shankara
- FDP ( Software Testing) at TCS