Ms. Jilu George has completed her B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Velalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode (Anna University) in the year 2007. She completed M.E. in Embedded System Technologies from Velalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode (Anna University) in the year 2009. She started her career as Lecturer, at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur in the year 2008. She joined as Asst. Professor in FISAT on 15th July 2010. She was promoted as Asst. Professor (Sp. Grade) during Nov 2019. She is also pursuing Ph.D. from Karunya Institute of Technology and sciences, Coimbatore, since Dec 2021. Her area of expertise includes Medical Image Processing, Deep Learning and Embedded systems. Over this period of time, she has handled various courses for UG, PG and Ph.D Programmes. She is a lifetime member of ISTE.
Papers in Journals:
- An optimized MAC Unit using S-MB Recording Scheme and Compressors, International Journal of Research in Computer and Communication Technology, Vol 5,Issue.4,Pg no186-194, April 2016.
- Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation in Secure OFDMA Communication Systems.,International Journal of modern Trends in Engineering and Research, Vol 02, Issue 11, Nov 2015
- Human Identification Using Palm –Vein Images ,International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology:, II, Special Issue X, March 2015
- Automatic detection and Recognition of Malayalam text from natural Scene images IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing, Vol 3 Issue 2(Sept- Oct.2013) Pg. 55-61
- Bilateral Filter Approach and Fast Discrete Curvelet Transform for Poisson Noise Removal from Images ,International Journal Of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol 4, Issue 8, July 2013.
- Enhancement of Color Images by Scaling the DCT Coefficients and Interpolation, International Journal of Computer Applications(0975-8887), Vol 60, No 8, Dec 2012
Papers presented in Conferences:
- Fast Binary counter based on Symmetric tracking at the National Conference on Emerging Technologies NACET-2K18 at MES college of Engineering and Technology , Kunnukara , 17 March 2018
- A Review on medical Image registration and Transformation Techniques, ICACC/ICECCS Workshops on Computing and Communications, 9-11 August,2012.
- Ultra-Wideband Radio Transceiver For Indoor Wireless System ,National Conference N3CT-2009 at Surya Engineering College, Erode, 21 March 2009
Second Rank in the college, I year M.E. Embedded System Technologies
NPTEL Courses completed:
- Effective Engineering Teaching in Practice, IIT Madras, Feb-March 2018 (4 week course)
- Embedded system design with ARM, IIT Kharagpur, Jan-March 2019 (8 week course)
- Cryptography and Network Security, IIT Kharagpur, Jan-March 2019 (12 week course)
- Teaching and Learning in Engineering(TALE), IISc Bangalore , Feb-March 2019 (4 week course)
- Switching Circuits and Logic Design, IIT Kharagpur ,Jul-Oct 2019, (12 week course)
- Stress Management, IIT Kharagpur, Jul-Aug 2019, ( 4 week course)
- Introduction to Professional Scientific Communication, IIT Kanpur,Jan-Feb 2021( 4 week course)
- Accreditation and Outcome Based Learning, IIT Kharagpur, Jul-Sep 2021( 8 week course)
- Patent Drafting for Beginners, IIT Madras, Jul-Aug 2021(4 week course)
- Learning Analytics Tools, IIT Bombay, Jul-Oct 2021(12 week course)
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python), University of Michigan, May 2021
- Basic course in Transactional analysis, Institute for counselling and Transactional analysis, June 2019