Ms. Nimmy M Philip completed her B.Tech in Electronics and communication from Calicut university in the year 1998. She completed M. Tech in VLSI and Embedded system from M.G University in the year 2012. She started her career as a Guest Lecturer at RIT, Kottayam in the year 1999. She joined as Lecturer in FISAT on 12/4/2007. She is pursuing PhD in Karunya university Coimbatore from 2020 onwards. She is a lifetime member of ISTE.
1.“ REVIEW OF FPGA-BASED ACCELERATORS OF DEEP CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS”, 6th International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICDCS) 2022(IEEE)
2.” Modular adder Designs based on Thermometer coding and one hot coding”, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, Embedded and Secure Systems (ACCESS’21)(IEEE)
3.” Combined Difference Image and k-means clustering for SAR image change Detection”, International Journal of Advanced research in Biology,Ecology,science and Technology(IJARBEST) Vol 1, issue 2 ,May 2015.
4.” Implementation of parallel MAC unit in 8*8 pre encoded NR4SD multipliers”, The International Journal of research in computer & Communication Technology(IJRCCT) Vol 5Issue 5,May 2016
1. Completed NPTEL MOOC Courses on Basic Electronics Jan-Apr 2017.
2. Completed NPTEL MOOC Courses on switching circuit and logic design Jul-Oct 2018
3. Completed NPTEL MOOC Courses on Signals and Systems Jan-Apr 2014
4. Completed coursera course on Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with
5. Completed coursera course on Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course in 2020
6. Completed two week ISTE STTTP on CMOS,MIXED SIGNAL AND RADIO FREQUENCY VLSI DESIGN conducted by IIT, Kharagpur 2017
7. Completed Foundation program in ICT for education conducted by IIT, Bombay 2017
8. Completed pedagogy for online and blended teaching learning process(FDP201X) conducted by IIT, Bombay 2017
9. Participated in AICTE sponsored 2021 2nd international conference on Advanced in computing,communication,Embedded and secure systems(ACCESS) hosted by Department of ECE ASIET,Kalady and technically sponsored by IEEE Kerala sept2021
Pursuing Ph.D in Karunya School of Engineering, Coimbatoore from 2020 onwards.