Ms. Simi Stephen completed her B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Co-operative Institute of Technology, Vadakara (2003). She completed her M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore(2009). She started her career as an Adhoc Lecturer at NIT, Calicut (2004). She has worked as a Lecturer at AWH Engineering College, Calicut (2005-2007) and Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore (2009-2010). She joined Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly on 30-08-2010 and is currently working as Assistant Professor (Special Grade) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. She has a teaching experience of more than 15 years. She is a lifetime member of ISTE.
Papers in Journals: “A Literature Survey on Performing Vulnerability Testing in Web Service” Vol.1, Issue 4, December 2014, International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJARTET).
- Organised an Internal FDP on “Web Application Development and Application Deployment in Cloud” during 29th August – 2nd September, 2022 under the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at FISAT.
- Completed successfully NPTEL course on “Systems and Usable Security” (Feb-Mar,
2022) with an Elite certificate.
- Attended Two Week International Winter School on “Cyber Security and Threat
Intelligence” during 17th-28th January 2022 organised by Cyber Intelligence Research
Lab, Department of Computer Applications, CUSAT.
- Qualified UGC-NET examination-May 2021.
- Completed successfully NPTEL course on “Advanced Computer Architecture” (July- Sep,
- Attended “Makers Workshop” during 20th – 30th, July 2016, at FISAT.