Mr. Tom Anto completed his B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam and his M. Tech in CAD/CAM from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). He joined the Federal Institute of Science and Technology as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering in 2014. His areas of interest include Material Science, Tribology, Entrepreneurship, and Product Development. Currently, he is in-charge of Technology Business Incubator (TBI) of FISAT.
- Indian Patent published for “Light Weight Pavement Tiles Made from Waste EPS for Pedestrian Tracks.” Application No: 202141048855.
- Completed Diploma in FABACADEMY in 2020.
- R. Rejeesh and Tom. Anto (2022) “Packaging of milk and dairy products: Approaches to sustainable packaging”. Materials Today: Proceedings. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2022.07.467
- Anto and C.R. Rejeesh, (2021) “Investigations into the tribological properties of Titanium-dioxide alumina coated mild steel“, Materials Today: Proceedings, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.06.099.
- Edgar Jose, Tom Anto(2015) “Analysis of tensile test of mild steel using finite element method”, International journal of innovation in engineering and technology, Volume 5, Issue 4, Pages 247-251.
Tom Anto, P.M. Anil, (2013) An analysis on the influence of temperature on the sliding wear of components finished by grinding and milling processes. IEEE Explore: Proceedings. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICEETS.2013.6533509