- Each Department has a departmental library as a division of the central library.
- A Staff member of the department’s teaching staff is given responsibility for the department library.
- The Department library has a sufficient number of volumes on fundamental, applied, and technology awareness topics.
- Issue registers and stock registers are kept apart and carefully maintained.
- The central library makes purchases for the department library, and free copies from the publisher are also added to the stock.
- The departmental library is open during college business hours.
Staff In Charge: Mrs. Honey Devassy, Asst.Professor, Dept of EIE.
|Number of Books
|Number of Volumes
|Number of Project Reports
|Number of Project CD’s
|Number of Complementary Copies
|Number of Journals