- Krishnaveni K R of S4 – M.Tech Structural Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering received Scholarship worth Rs- 30,000/- instituted by the Kerala Management Association (KMA)
- Induction of BAI Student chapter, Department of Civil Engineering, FISAT
The official induction of BAI Student chapter, Department of Civil Engineering, FISAT was formally done by Er.Siju Jose Paracka, Chairman BAI Angamaly Centre and Er. Charles J Thayyil, Advisor BAI Student Chapter, FISAT on the 22nd of March 2023.
- Inauguration of Add On Program Green Home – Tech Workshop 1.0
The official inauguration of a week-long Add on Program “Green Home – Tech Workshop 1.0” on Pre Engineered Building construction by Lee Builders for sixth semester students was conducted on the 22nd of March 2023.
- A one day field visit to Chellanam (Construction of Tetrapods) on 04.03.2023
- Congratulations to the achievers
- Toppers of S2 and S6 University Examinations
- The department of Civil Engineering organized an Add on Course on “water proofing and Insulation” in association with SIWIN and CIDC from 13th to 27th February 2023. The programme was intended for students of the final years. The inaugural function which was held at 10am on 13th February was attended by eminent person from the industry. The add on course gives importance to the methods and procedures of waterproofing and helps to mould the students to become consultants in the future. The inaugural function was attended by the following
Mr. Sudhish M S – Director, SIWIN
Er. Babu Varghese, Director of Projects, Lulu Group
Er. Ramachandran Menon, Principal Consultant, Menon Associates
Er. SRC Nair – Guest Lecturer in CUSAT & VP of Kunnel Engineers and Contractors Pvt Ltd
Mr. Sunilkumar, Managing Director, Asset Homes Pvt Ltd.
Dr.Priya Ranjan Swarup – Director General – CIDC (through online)
- Launch of SECON’23 by Er. Babu Varghese, Director of Projects, Lulu Group on 13-02-2023
- Ms .Keerthi Sabu has been selected as “Best CPrize Scholarship Coordinator – Zone 1” over more than 100 Engineering and Polytechnic colleges from the state of Kerala. She was awarded with a momento by Mrs. J. Chinchu Rani (Minister for Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, Milk Co-operatives, Zoos, Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Govt of Kerala) during the Winners Meet Event scheduled to 14th July 2022, 1 PM at YMCA Hall Trivandrum.