To become a centre of excellence, moulding quality computer science professionals, catering to the ever-changing needs of the industry, society and promoting quality research.
- M1 – (Teaching – Learning): Inculcate a passion for academic excellence through innovative teaching and learning process.
- M2 – (Develop Entrepreneur Skills): To create opportunities for students for pursuing research and for developing entrepreneurial skills.
- M3 – (Social Skill): Nurture the students to be technically competent, morally upright and socially responsible computer science engineers to meet global challenges.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) – Computer Science and Engineering
- PEO1 – Successful Careers: Achieve successful careers in the IT industry with their knowledge, interpersonal skills and adaptability to evolving industry trends.
- PEO2 – Commitment to Society: Be industry ready professionals with ethics, knowledge and entrepreneurship to drive social change and lead development in the industry.
- PEO3 – Life Long Learning: Possess interest in pursuing higher studies and soft skills, ethical code of conduct and ability for life-long learning.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) – Computer Science and Design
- Understanding of foundations, limits, and capabilities of computing.
- Ability to design and implement efficient software solutions using suitable algorithms, data structures, and other computing techniques.
- Understanding of design principles and techniques and ability to apply these for developing solutions to human/societal problems.
- Ability to independently investigate a problem which can be solved by an Human Computer Interaction (HCI) design process and then design an end-to-end solution to it (i.e., from user need identification to UI design to technical coding and evaluation).
- Ability to effectively use suitable tools and platforms, as well as enhance them, to develop applications/products for new media design in areas like animation, gaming, virtual reality, etc.