To emerge as a centre of excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering churning out informed, innovative, socially committed and quality conscious engineers for the society.
- Foster an environment for multifaceted education rooted in science and contemporary technology.
- Facilitate quality research and development leading to innovations in the field of Electronics and Communication engineering.
- Develop competent young engineers to complement the virtues of the society.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO)
- PEO1: Graduates of the program will have the technical expertise to analyze and design hardware and software components of electronic systems, benefiting industry and society.
- PEO2: Graduates of the program will be able to exhibit excellence in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and contribute significantly in research and development, enterprise and leadership.
- PEO3: Graduates of the program will be successful, ethically driven professionals with a passion for continuous learning.