Mr. Anuranj P completed his B.E in Computer Science and Engineering from Dr. M.G.R. Engineering College (2005). He completed his ME in Computer Science and Engineering from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in 2010 . He started his career as a software developer at IFlux solutions, Bangalore in June, 2005. His teaching career as lecturer in CSE Department has started at Jyothi Engineering College in May 2006. He worked as lecturer in Adishankara Engineering College for 3 months in 2007(June to August) and for 3.5 years in SNMIMT(Sept 2007 to Feb 2011).He joined Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly on 11th FEB 2011 and is currently working as Assistant Professor (Special Grade) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He has a teaching experience of more than 14 years.
He is staff in charge of
College Anti ragging squad, College Magazine(Associate editor).
Area of interest
Doing research Noorul Islam Centre of Higher Education.
VANET, MANET, Embedded systems, Automata Theory etc
- FDP on Cloud of Things at Govt Engineering college BrtonHill, Thiruvananthapuram
- FDP on Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at SNGCE, Kadayiruppu.
- FDP on Smart Computing – Technologies and Applications at MES Kuttippuram.
- Presented a paper titled “STUDY ON EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZATION BY EFFICACIOUS LARGE-SIZE DATA BLOCK TRANSMISSION IN HETEROGENEOUS VANETs:” in the International Conference “Recent Innovations in Science & Technology (RIST 2021)” conducted on 19th & 20th June 2021, organized by ERANAD Knowledge City Technical Campus, Malappuram, Kerala, India in association with ISET Research & HEXAIND Technologies and Services.
- Presented a paper titled “VANET HYBRID ROUTING PROTOCOL FEATURING PERPETUAL HOPFIELD NETWORK AND ENHANCED K-MEANS CLUSTERING ALGORITHM” in the 4th International Conference on Communication and Intelligent Systems (ICCIS 2022) conducted on 19th & 20th December 2022, organized by National Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Presented a paper titled “LARGE DATA BLOCK TRANSMISSION IN VANET” in the international conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies for High Performance Applications (ACCTHPA – 2023) conducted on 20th and 21st January 2023, organized by Federal Institute of Science And Technology, Kerala.
- Presented a paper titled “FACE RECOGNITION ATTENDANCE SYSTEM BASED ONREAL-TIME VIDEO PROCESSING” in the national conference on Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing, conducted on 9th and 10th June 2022, organized by Federal Institute of Science And Technology, Kerala.
Duties and Responsibilities
- NAAC and NBA Criteria Convenor
- Discipline committee member
- Examination cell member
- College magazine staff associate editor
- Anti ragging squad convener
- Mentor of 2019-2023 batch