Ms. Ambili A R completed her B Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from College of Engineering and Technology, Munnar, and M Tech in Control and Instrumentation from IIT Madras. She started her career as Lecturer at FISAT in February 2006. Now she is working as Assistant Professor [Special Grade] at the Federal Institute of Science & Technology. Over a period of time, she has taught various subjects including Basic Electronics Engineering, Analog Circuit I, Analog Circuits II, Electronic Circuits and Devices, Signals and Systems, Linear Integrated Circuits, Applied Electromagnetic Theory, Control Systems, Microcontroller and Applications, Analog Communication. She is a committee member of ECHO. She is pursuing PhD from APJ Kerala Technological University, from 2018 onwards.
Details of papers presented in journals/Conference
1.Spoken Language Identification of Indian Languages in Adversarial Synthetic and Noisy Attacking Environments ,AR Ambili, RC Roy, 23-25 June 2022, International Conference on Computing, Communication, Security and Intelligent Systems, (IC3SIS),Publisher ,IEEE 10.1109/IC3SIS54991.2022.9885560
- Multi Tasking Synthetic Speech Detection on Indian Languages,AR Ambili, RC Roy, 2022 International Conference on Innovative Trends in Information Technology ,Publisher IEEE, 10.1109/ICITIIT54346.2022.9744221
- Comparative Analysis of FUSION- LDA AND FUSION -PCA FOR Facial Recognition, “International Conference on Intelligent Systems Electrical and Communication Technology” (ICISECT-2021) Organized by Department of ECE, EEE, CSE and IT St. Martin’s Engineering College, Dhulapally, Secunderabad, T.S, India on 9 th& 10 th April 2021.
- Johnson, J., Ambili, A.R. and Pearlsy, P.V., 2017, August. Motion video KNN-SVD denoising algorithm. In 2017 International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS) (pp. 1761-1766). IEEE.
- Secure Analog Joint Source Channel Coding for Image Transmission, A Multinational Collogium 2017-Advances in Technology ,engineering and Computing,2017
- Appointed as External Auditor by KTU in 2022
- Short listed to the final round for Faculty funding by Kerala Start up Mission ,July 2022
- Short listed for funding grant,Oct2022
- Mentor of students of the best project award S8ECE 2018-2022 Batch
- Judging committe Panel for S8EI ,2018-2022 project Award
- Selected as AICTE Swayam NPTEL course Malayalam Translator
- Cleared the CBSE –UGC NET ELECTRONIC SCIENCE ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, in JULY 2018
- Secured SECOND PLACE IN KTU PHD ENTRANCE TEST , Competitive Exam,in DEC 2018
- Secured Elite Grade in NPTEL online exam for three subjects
- SELCTED as Junior Telecom Officer (JTO),BSNL, GOVT SECTOR JOB in OCT 2009
- SCHOOL TOPPER (SSLC) on SSLC in MAR 1999
- Awarded Rashtrapathy Guide
Projects done and developed
- Develop a Internet Banking[Based on Java 2.0,Servlets] .The duration of the project is 6 Months
- Design and Develop 2D DCT architecture using shift register based transposition in FPGA. The duration of the project is 4 Months.
- To Locate metal shrapnel in human body [ATXMEGA 128 A1 U EMBEDDED PART]. The duration of the project is 6 Months.
- Developed the automated system for imageless evaluation for arterial compliance (Using HAAR Wavelets ) in 2013 (6 month).
- Developed the Real Time Image Compression using [DSP Processor ADSP 21061] .(6 Months Duration)
- Designed and Developed a Tele Remote System . The duration of the project is 3 Months.
- Projects Models are developed for the college as part of the student project in 2017-2018 .
Workshops and courses Attended
- FDP on POWER CONVERTERS -AN EMBEDDED SYSTEM BASED APPROACH , 22-07-2021-28-07-2021,Fisat
- STTP on 10 DAY PATENT ANALYTICS COURSE, 03-06-2022-12-06-2022, TURNIP
- STTP on Data Analytics and Machine Learning in AmalJyothi College of Engineering,in 3-8 August 2020
- FDP on Mathematics for DataScience, in MITS,Varikkoli,in 10-14 August 2020
- CousEra course on Deeplearning and nureal network,on DeeplLearning and nureal network in 1 month,Feb28, 2020
- FDP on Machine Learning and Optimisation Ahalia College of Engineering ,Palakkad in22-27 Feb,2021
- Hands on Training on Fundamental of Deeplearningin I.I.T Madars, March 2021
- Hands on Training on Android application development for beginners in St.Thomas Institute of Science and Technology ,Trivandrum in 10/12/2021-14/12/2021
- FDP on “Raspberry Pi with Open CV”, in SNGIST Group of Institutions ,North Paravur, 22nd -23rd December 2016
- Two Week ISTE STTP on CMOS, Mixed Siganl frequency VLSI Design, IIT,Kharagpur, 30th -4th February 2017
- Workshop on Digital Fabrication Techniques FISAT, 15th -21st September 2017
- National Conference on Recent Trends in VLSI, Communiaction Engineering, ASIET, 4th -5th may 2018
- Five day FDP on Machine Learning in FISAT, 23rd -27th july 2018
- Makers Workshop in FISAT , FISAT centre for innovation incubation and entrepreneurship, 20 th July to 30th July 2016
- Six day STTP on Python Programming and Machine learning Basics, in Sahradya ,Kodakara, 9th-14th July 2018’
- Five Day FDP on Robotics and IOT –A promise to the Modern Era, FISAT,Angamali, 16th -20th July 2018
- Five day FDP on Industry 4.0 Current Research Trends and Challenges in MITS, 27th -31st May 2019
- One Day FDP on IOT-Trends and Challenges “FISAT, 4th December 2018
- Secured on Nptel Course on Stress Management in IIT,Kharagpur in Sep-Oct 2016
- Secured on Nptel Course on Introduction to Programming in C in IIT,Kanpur, July-Sep 2017(8 Week Course)
- Secured Nptel Course on Analog Communiaction, IIT,Khargpur, July –Oct 2017(12 Week)
- Nptel Course on Microprocessor and Microcontrollers, IIT,Kharagpur in Jan –Apr 2018(12 Week)