Objectives of IQAC
The IQAC in FISAT functions with the following objectives which comply with those envisaged by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
- To improve quality, accountability, and transparency by conducting departmental internal and external Academic Audits.
- Develop an organized communication and documentation mechanism to coordinate quality-related operations.
- Creating and maintaining a system for collecting and responding to stakeholder feedback on the Institute’s processes and policies.
- Coordinating programs for enhancement of quality culture in the institution
- Integrating the Institute’s efforts to ensure that best practices are adopted and disseminated
- AQAR (Annual Quality Assurance Report) preparation and submission in accordance with NAAC criteria
Functions of IQAC
- Developing documentation and internal communication framework to coordinate quality-related operations.
- Integrating the Institute’s operations to ensure the dissemination of best practices
- To promote quality, accountability, and openness by spearheading the conduct of internal and external Academic Audits of departments.
- Establishing and sustaining a system of stakeholder feedback on the Institute’s processes and policies.
- Initiating and coordinating the Outcome-Based Education.
- Coordinating programmes designed to enhance faculty members’ career prospects.
- Monitoring of all accreditation and assessment activities.
- Organizing workshops and seminars on quality-related issues and themes to foster a quality culture across the Institute’s many departments and operations.
- Establishing and implementing quality benchmarks/parameters for the Institute’s different academic and administrative operations
- Assisting in the construction of a learner-centered environment conducive to high-quality education and faculty development in terms of knowledge and technology adoption for participatory teaching and learning;
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institute based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Serving as the college’s nodal agency for quality-related initiatives, such as the adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Documentation of the Institute’s numerous programs/activities, contributing to quality improvement.
- Sustaining the quality measures already in place.