Faculty Achievements during academic year 2021-22
- Dr, Binimol Punnoose completed a course on Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations in Coursera.
- Ms Gisha PS Completed one course on Mathematics for Machine learning in Coursera.
- MS Dhanya T G completed a course on Introduction to complex Analysis in Coursera.
- Ms Nyci Ignatius completed a course on Business and Sustainable Development in NPTEL.
- Ms Anisha Joseph completed a course in Solar Photovoltaic Fundamentals Technology and Applications in NPTEL.
- Ms Anisha Joseph completed a MOOC Course on ‘Nanotechnology- A Maker’s Course by Coursera (Duke NC State University).
- Ms Anisha Joseph completed a National Online Refresher Course on ‘Structural Analysis using Rietveld Refinement, Microscopic and Compositional Analysis.
- Dr Ayswarya E P completed a course on “Smart Materials: Microscale and Macroscale Approaches” authorized by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and Kazan National Research Technological University.
- Dr Ayswarya E P presented a paper titled “Reinforcement Effect of Wood Ash in Epoxy Resin” in The International Conference on Emerging Trends in Basic and Applied Science organized by Department of Basic Science and Humanities, SSET, Karukutty.
- Dr Ayswarya E P completed a course on “Concept of Chemistry for Engineering by NPTEL with Elite Certification.
- Dr Sona Narayanan presented a paper on “Theoretical and experimental Investigations on the electronic properties of Ethylenedioxy Thiophene Copolymers” in the international conference on emerging trends in Basic and Applied Science organized by Department of Basic Science and Humanities, SSET, Karukutty.
- Dr Sona Narayanan completed a course on Metal mediated synthesis –I by NPTEL with Elite Certification.
- Dr Sona Narayanan successfully completed a five day online FDP on Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education organized by AICTE.
- Dr.Keerthi G.Nair published a book chapter on “Carbon Nanomaterials for Hydrogen Gas Sensing Applications in Carbon Composites: Composites with Nanotubes, Nanomaterials, and Graphene Oxide” edited by Eduardo A. Castro, Ann Rose Abraham, A. K. Haghi, Apple Academic Press, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis, ISBN: 9781774912492,2022