Vision, Mission & PEO
To emerge as a leader in a electronics and instrumentation engineering by imparting futuristic comprehensive and interdisciplinary education upholding high sense of ethical integrity and social commitment.
- To promote academic excellence offering quality technical education in the field of electronics and instrumentation engineering.
- To encourage the students to be innovative competent efficient and value oriented.
- To provide better exposure to the students on the contemporary developments in the field.
- To empower the students to participate in technical advancements and to contribute towards making a better society.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO)
The graduates will be able to analyze, design, develop and maintain instrumentation systems of an industry.
- The graduate will be competent to solve industrial problems related to the sector of electronics, control and instrumentation that is technically feasible, economically viable and socially relevant.
- The graduates will excel in academic and research activities by facilitating the students to explore the state of art techniques to meet the industrial needs.
- The graduates will exhibit professional and ethical code of conduct, communication skills, team work and lifelong learning so as to use technology for the progress of the society.