Funds and Grants
Funds and grants received are listed below
- Ms. Jiji Antony has received INR 10000/- by KSCSTE in 2020 for the project entitled “Experimental Investigation on Hydrophobic Concrete.”
- Mr. Jawahar Saud S has received INR 10000/- by KSCSTE in 2020 for the project entitled “Identification of governance gaps in landslide risk reduction”
- Panjami K has received INR 175000/- in the APJKTU Research Seed Money Scheme in 2021 for the project entitled “Mapping of soil piping susceptible areas using integrated geophysical approach.”
- Mr. Jawahar Saud S has received INR 10000/- by KSCSTE in 2021 for the project entitled “Estimating Landslide Risk Index for Nilambur Taluk, Kerala using Analytic Hierarchy Process – A Case Study”
- Dr. Kavitha PE has received INR 10000/- by KSCSTE in 2021 for the project entitled “Recycled PLastic Laminate as a sustainable alternative to wooden lightweight flexural element”
- Ms. Rinu J Achison and Ms. Abhiya Abbas Mundol has received INR 10000/- by KSCSTE in 2021 for the project entitled “Change Detection of Land Use Land Cover in Puzhakkal river basin”
- Dr. Unni Kartha G and Dr. Asha Joseph has received INR 73250/ – from APJKTU for the faculty development programme on Construction Industry-Present and future trends.
- Ms. Neeraja Nair has received INR 50000/- by KSITM in 2022 for the Mapathon Keralam project.
- Ms. Sharon Jacob has received INR 11500/- by KSCSTE -NATPAC in 2022 for the project entitled “mpact of Integrated Feeder Services for encouraging public Transport Patronage”
- Ms. Reshma Prasad Coordinated the project “ Performance Evaluation of Kochi Water Metro” of KSCSTE- National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC) in Ernakulam- Fort Kochi STWD Route in 2023 and received a grant of INR 26500/-