Objectives of IQAC
The IQAC in FISAT functions with the following objectives which comply with those envisaged by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
- To improve quality, accountability, and transparency by conducting departmental internal and external Academic Audits.
- Develop an organized communication and documentation mechanism to coordinate quality-related operations.
- Creating and maintaining a system for collecting and responding to stakeholder feedback on the Institute’s processes and policies.
- Coordinating programs for enhancement of quality culture in the institution
- Integrating the Institute’s efforts to ensure that best practices are adopted and disseminated
- AQAR (Annual Quality Assurance Report) preparation and submission in accordance with NAAC criteria