Code of Conduct – Students
The Code of Conduct of the Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT) provides a framework for students to embrace the values and principles of FISAT with the highest level of integrity.
- Students should come to College neatly and decently dressed in their uniforms. Boys should have proper haircuts
- Students coming late shall enter the class only with the permission of the teacher
- Students must obtain prior written permission from the Principal before organising any function or collecting funds for any reason.
- No student may represent a club or association without first obtaining permission from the Principal.
- Use of alcohol, smoking and chewing are prohibited on campus
- Ragging is not tolerated in any form. Students who are found guilty will face significant consequences.
- Inside the campus, students should refrain from participating in any political party activities or communal politics.
- All students must adhere to the college’s dress code in their laboratories, workshops, and classrooms.
- Students should attend lecture classes, submit assignments, records, homework etc in time
10.Before taking leave, students should address their leave application to the Principal/HoD and submit it to their mentor.
- Any act of indiscipline that poses a major threat to campus discipline will be severely dealt with
12 During class hours, the use of cell phones is strictly prohibited.
- Students bringing any vehicle to the college should submit a copy of the registration certificate and driving license and get permission from the Administrative Officer