Accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation aims to promote and recognise excellence in technical education at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in colleges and universities.
Federal Institute of Science and Technology tops the Engineering Education sector and has proved its mettle in various technological realms. All the five departments that applied for NBA in 2020 successfully received accreditation for a period of three years. Further, based on the compliance visit, the accreditation of the five programs were extended for another three years (1-7-2023 to 30-6-2026).
The list of programs accredited are:
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering