Accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation aims to promote and recognise excellence in technical education at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in colleges and universities. Federal Institute of Science and Technology tops the Engineering Education sector and has proved its mettle in various technological realms. All the five departments that applied for NBA in 2020 successfully received accreditation for a period of 3 years.
NBA has accredited the following five B Tech programmes for 3 years (1.7.2020-30.6.2023)
- B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering
The other programmes offered by the institute (B.Tech in Civil Engineering, MBA, MCA, and M.Tech) will be applying for NBA Accreditation shortly.